E150 Auto Transmission Identification

Hi,
I have a E150 van and would like to determine what model of automatic transmission it has. I found the following sequence of characters on the
right side (passenger side) of the transmission. Any help identifying this would be appreciated.
RF F3UP TA040-AA Basic 62
Thanks

Try entering your VIN here:
https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/VIN_tools/default.asp
That might answer your question.
YOu can also go to Ford.com and click on owners. There should be more info that you learn by using your VIN.
Jeff