E350 16.50 Dual Rims, Where to find?

Hello-
I have a 1983 E350 Econoline 1-ton box truck and I'm trying to find a set of 16.50" rims to replace a less-than-perfect set that I now have
on the rear. They are pretty chewed up and are probably beyond repair.
I've tried a number of local salvage and junkyards, including those that have decent inventories of heavier-duty vehicles (i.e. non passenger car), but have been unsuccessful.
Does anybody have any idea(s) for where I might be able to track down a set of 16.50's dual-rims for this vehicle? Are they rare or scarce for some reason?
Might I be able to substitute a different rim?
Thanks in advance!
Kevin
sundog snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Kevin J. Ostrowski) wrote in

I guess I don`t know why you would want to. the 16.5 is all but obsulite now. I can hardy find any good tires for it. just get 16s with correct size tires and you will be fine. KB
--
ThunderSnake #9 Warn once, shoot twice
460 in the pkup, 460 on the stand for another pkup

Well, consider that I have 8 fairly new 16.50s, I'd rather not have to buy 8 new 16" rims and 8 new 16" tires when I can just buy 2 used 16.50" rims.
Finding tires has never been a problem for me...
Kevin J. Ostrowski wrote:

They are available in the $50.00 - $60.00 range:
http://car-part.com
Check in category "Ford Van (excl Aerostar & Windstar)" and your wheels will pop right up under E350.
Rob