EA 5speed manual gearbox oil type and amount

Hi All,
Is there someone out there that can give me some info on the oil type and quantity for a 5 speed manual transmission for an EA Falcon.
Thank in Advance
Fraser snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
For TD50 5 speed 1.9 litres of :
with Inline 6 ESR-M2C-163A (Dexron II) V8 Shell XGO 75/90 Gear Oil Sprint ESR -M2C-163 A (Dexron II)
Yes that's right the manual box on the 6 uses what is usually auto trans oil Dexron II.
--
Regards
Blue

Remove Z from email address to reply directly.
You Ford dealer can.
mike hunt

you can just youes good engine oil
but get sumthin better i rekon
there is an hole on the side of the gear box just fill the box up till its level with the hole andstarts to run back out

Gumbmint skools in the outback, Scott? ;)
Hell, you can use peanut oil if you want.
But considering the current CAR manual tranny's seem to work fine with Dexron...
you pay..DEAL with it!
Dexron is what Ford recommend.