Econoline fuse panel location

Folks,
My brother can't find the fuse panel on a 1996 Econoline. Do you know where it's located?

Yes I do
mike

I do to

now if you want to know where they are, ( there are 2 of them) they are in the engine bay next to the battery

OK. Thanks for the info . . . and the newsgroup lesson.

PS My brother found the fuse panel under the dash to the left of the steering column.

Another newsgroup lesson:)
could be, but I know on the E350 diesel, they are in the motor bay next to the battery

Of course he would fined it there, where it was all along. ;)
mike hunt