EGR location on 95 aerostar

Just got a 95 ford aerostar.. there is a code 33 in the computer and it has to do with the EGR valve . My problem is I can't find it . so much stuff under the hood and the service manual is no help.

Wolfie 31 wrote:

Your problem is what, that you can't identify an EGR valve? It looks more or less the same as EGR valves have for the past 30 years or so. Usually near the firewall with a vacuum line attached to it. About Code 33 on Ford vehicles: http://www.lincolnsonline.com/forum/showthread.php?tA082&highlight=Code