elec.problem with 1999 Windstar

Hello.I have a 1999 windstar ,3.0 auto. Yesterday it would not start.I tried to reset the computer by disconnecting the battery cable and when I hooked it back up, the doors locked and the
lights ,radio,heater fan came on by themselves(all switched were turned to off position).It would not start. I found the #9 mini fuse blown and replaced it, and when I did , the lights and everything went off for a few seconds and then came back on. I turned the ignition key and it started and evrything went back off like normal. When I turned the key back off, after 3 seconds the lights and evrything else came back on. Can anybody shed some light?.....Mark