electric fuel pump

I have a 1990 F-250 twin fuel tank each having it on pump trk quit running and now can not hear pump in ether tank come on switch on dash does show it changing tank have checked fuse and relays under hood what else do I
need to check

Why are people allergic to periods?
Does the Check engine lite come on when you turn key on?
I suspect the Fuel pump inertia / impact cut-out switch.
May be behind and slightly above passenger side kick-panel.
Been rummaging around the glove box or hauling little happy-foot kids?
Depress the button in center of the 'cone' to reset it.
you pay..DEAL with it!

big thump? or a big pothole in the road? or anything similar? If so, Krusty old Geezer is most likely right on. If you don't know about a preceding thud/bounce, chances are still good he's right. s