Electric Speedometer?

My 99 Taurus speedometer stops reading intermittently...are these electric? Any idea how to fix? Thanks

Nevermind...found out it's tied to the speed sensor on the trans.
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>My 99 Taurus speedometer stops reading intermittently...are these electric?&nbsp; Any idea how to fix?&nbsp; Thanks</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Mine just started doing the same thing - sits at zero intermittently. Was this an easy fix?
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>My 99 Taurus speedometer stops reading intermittently...are these electric?&nbsp; Any idea how to fix?&nbsp; Thanks</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=