Electrical overview windshield-heating Ford Escort Ghia 2007 edition

Hello, The electrical windshield-heating of my Ford Escort Ghia 2007 edition is broken. The light on the button on my dashboard does not light up when I
press it. Does anyone have the electric schematics of the windshield-heating, please? Thanks, Micha

Yes, the dealer. If it is a 2007 model, it should be in warranty, unless it was sold early in the model year or has lots and lots of miles on it.
That's where I would start, even if it were out of warranty, because there may be a known problem that will still be fixed for free.
Jeff

Oh, my mistake. I ment the 1997 edition ;) But I'll try the dealer anyway, unless someone does have it for me...
Micha