Electrics

After driving through a storm the other night I lost my rear lights, cigarette lighter, park lights, Dash board lights, I have checked all the fuses but all are fine, can anyone tell me where to look next, Thank you in
antiicipation. Bill
What color is the car?

Do the fuses have power to them?
If not, a fuse resistor lead where the battery power is distributed. LOOKS like a wire.