Electronic noise

Hey guys... what could cause a constant, and annoying electronic buzz in my 1993 5.0. The previous owner installed an aftermarket stereo, tach, etc, but I really don't think that is it.
The noise is constant when the car is on. Doesn't go away no matter what you do inside the car, not does it ever change.
So I'm thinking something under the hood. But I don't have a clue where to look or what to do. I guess I can replace the wires, plugs, cap, etc, but something tells me that ain't it. It's too constant to be related to speed/revolutions.
Anyone, anywhere, have this problem before?
Thank you.
Brad
Brad and Karen wrote:

If its from the car itself, does it do it with the car on but not started? Is the noise a whine or more static? Does the noise frequency change when the motor is reved up and down?
bob
the stereo has to be grounded.
<DIV> <DIV>Hey guys...&nbsp; what could cause a constant, and annoying electronic buzz in my 1993 5.0. The previous owner installed an aftermarket stereo, tach, etc, but I really don't think that is it.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>The noise is constant when the car is on. Doesn't go away no matter what you do inside the car, not does it ever change.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>So I'm thinking something under the hood. But I don't have a clue where to look or what to do. I guess I can replace the wires, plugs, cap, etc, but something tells me that ain't it. It's too constant to be related to speed/revolutions.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Anyone, anywhere, have this problem before?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Thank you.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Brad</DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
"Brad and Karen" wrote:

I presume you've ruled out the fuel pump?