Emergency Brake Light Keeps Coming On

2003 Ford Escape. The emergency brake goes on and off. Sometime if stays on a day or two and then goes off. I don't know if the cold weather has something to do with it. I'm in NW Arkansas. It never has been too cold
here. And it was on this morning after being in the garage over the weekend. It is still under warranty. I don't use the emergency break that often. I just thought someone on here might have a suggestion before I take it in. I've dealt with Ford before (had a 01 Mustang before this) and unless it is messing up when you take it in they don't seem as likely to get it fixed the first time.
Thanks, Greg
Pull up on the release and "lift" the brake with your foot, if the light goes out, then the switch just needs a little tweaking. Push down on the brake and release it a few times and maybe this will cure the problem.

Check your owners manual... that light probably has a couple different inputs. Could be your brake fluid is low, for example.
you pay..DEAL with it!