End of the Taurus X

I saw this on a Ford website - "Production of the Ford Taurus X will be discontinued in February, 2009. The cancellation of the Taurus X will allow us to provide a singular solution to our customers needing
a seven-passenger crossover with the Ford Flex, a great vehicle that is both safe and stylish."
Too bad. I really like the Taurus X (aka Freestyle). And at least around here, they seem very popular. A lot more popular than the Flex.
Ed