Endura E Tappets

How often do the tappets need ajusting on an endura e 1300cc engine in my

2000 fiesta mk5. How do i know they need it? Sounds fairly quiet when ticking over with slight tappet noise when doing about 50mph. Is this normal? I replace the oil and filter every 5k. Engine is very clean inside.
Reply to
Ron Buckwell

the service intervals are every yr or 12500mls and the tappets should be done then

Reply to
ford_technical_