Engine

my engine light has been on for a week now and i took it to be looked at and now i need to put on motor mounts but before all of this the engine was jumping when sitting at a light and when i change gears and now the check coolant light is on what should i do

Reply to
slamdunktay2006

What's the advice of whoever you had "look at it"?

Reply to
Bob

This is confusing. You really need to improve the quality of your writing to make things clearer.

You should also tell us what car or truck you are talking about, including year, make, model and mileage on the vehicle.

If I understand correctly, your check engine light was on for about a week. You took it to a mechanic. The mechanic said you need new engine mounts. The engine mounts won't cause the check engine light to go on. You need to find out why the check engine light is on.

Notice how I used sentences to separate different thoughts and organize things.

What do you mean by jumping? Not running smoothly?

If the check coolant light is on, you need to get under the hood and see how much coolant there is in the overflow tank. You could have a leak. If the level is low, you need to fill it with the appropriate antifreeze level.

You also need to find exactly what trouble codes are causing the check engine light to go on and what needs to be done to fix these problems.

I don't mean to come down on you for your English. But, using proper English sentences will make it easier for us to understand what is happening and help prevent a misunderstanding so that we can give you the best advice we can.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

write a blank check to your mechanic or get a bike.

Reply to
Max Power