engine swap

i have an old 87 towncar good motor and trans and a good body 93 t-bird with bad motor can i put the 5.0 inthe bird and how hard would it be

Not a good idea, IMHO. You'd be better off selling your 5.0 engine and buying a 4.6 engine.
The 5.0 will fit in the T-Bird, but you'll have to swap the trans too. Because the engines are different, 5.0/4.6, the wiring harnesses and computers will be different. The transmissions are different as I'm pretty sure the 93 has a computer controlled trans and the 87 has an AOD with TV trans control.
If you live in a state with any emissions check at all, you're really in trouble. If not, you can probably get by with it.
CJB
CJB wrote:

Actually they still had 5.0's in '93, not 4.6's, so it should be easy as pie. I would say it should drop right in place of the original. Wiring should probably also hook up directly as I know they DID in fact have MPFI in '87. Also, the T-bird and cougar still had the regular AOD with the throttle valve cable, not the computer controlled one. The 4R70W didn't make it's way into the MN-12 platform until 1994. Everything is a direct swap.

If that's true, I stand corrected.
CJB