Engine swap question

Does anyone know if the Ranger 3.0 transmission will bolt up to a 3.0 out of a 90 Taurus? I have an 85 Bronco II with a rod knock, and I'd like to take
the 3.0 out of my old Taurus (bad transmission...) and put it in the B II. Also, if anyone has the correct transmission (3.0) that will bolt to the borg-warner 13-50 transfer case you want to sell anywhere within 300 Mi of Memphis, e-mail me. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Thanks, Jammy Harbin
car engine motor mounts are diffrent than truck engines .won,t work