error codes?

Does anyone know what pins I need to short out on a fiat stilo 1.2 16v 2002 to read the error codes??? and the code meanings?

I have the Gunson OBD II code reader for my wifes car - its not listing the fiat but I think it should be able to read the codes am I right???

Best regards, snipped-for-privacy@booomail.com snipped-for-privacy@bankarea.com

sophia.dantin

Fiat... Ford, they both start with "F"..... right?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

not only that, but there is only 4 letters in each name.

Fix It Again Tony First On Race Day

Reply to
tom