Escort CO2 Problems

Hello People,

Hope Someone can help?

Just had my Escort 1.4i CVH 1994 with about 105,000 on the clock, in for MOT suprisingly it flew through with only a Ball Join & CO2 Emissions. (Co2 was

12.63, and i think hadro carbons were 694)

Checked and cannot get my CO2 down. Had my CAT and Lambda senson checked and there ok.

Been to Ford who quoted me 8 hours of labour time to look at it.

Anybody got any Ideas what this could be?

Im gonna check the Compression but i think that will be fine (Checked at

96,000 and was ok).

Its had an oil change and air filter etc etc. I`ve cleaned all the pipes and brether system out.

Thanks for any help in advance

Ta Si

Reply to
Simon Green