Escort EFI Cabriolet Help

Hi

I'm maybe buying an "H" reg Escort EFI Cabriolet with around 87,000 miles on the clock. The car looks nice and clean but there are a few points that I need assistance with...

Engine sounds top end noisy (tic, tic, and tic)! How much would I expert to spend on a camshaft, cambelt, head gasket etc?

There is a small corrosion hole near the battery tray, (near the master

cylinder). Is this a common problem?

Are there any known problem areas that I should look at?

Can anybody recommend a good online parts dealer?

Finally, how much is it worth?

Tia