Escort java part advice

Hi Guys/Gals Got a j(1991 i think) reg escort java which needs a new part. I found it hanging of the front when i got home from work I have used google to look what part it is by using the numbers on the part itself. PP-WD 25 OR 93 AGA8B384 AC. Neither of them turn up on google The part connects from the bottom edge of the front bumper to the bottom of the engine. It appears to be made of plastic. Its about 3 foot long and about 7 inches wide. Any ideas to either what it is called or the part number. There are no garages of ford dealers close. appologies for the description, i am not to good with cars

Cheers Swiss Tony

Reply to
SwissTony