Escort key in ignition buzzer

1997 Ford Escort auto. 2.0
I was checking out my key in the ignition buzzing -- the key had to be jiggled a bit and the buzzer would work fine when the door was
open.
I took out the ignition switch and moved some wires around then put everything back. Also, I check out the ignition key reminder switch and everything looked ok.
After putting everything back and connecting the battery the buzzer sounds all the time, key in or out, if one of the doors are open.
Any Ideas? Thanks in advance.
Hank from PA.