Escort Mk1

Hi,
Im a newbie here. But am after a wiring diagram for a Ford Escort Mark 1 (1974).
Anyone offer any help? TIA Oli

Hiya Oli,
The Mk1 is a quite straight forward, no whizzy ecu/computer thingies here, what bit are you stuck on? I think there's a haynes manual at the local garage and I could scan and send stuff over.