Escort servicing

Hi all,
I'm about to make a service of my own, on my '99 Escort , european model , with a ZETEC 1.6l -16V engine. I want to do the following:
1. Replace the spark plugs.
2. Replace the air filter. 3. Replace the fuel-injection filter. WHERE IS THIS LOCATED? 4. Change oil and filter.
So, I've done this on all my previous cars but never on this, cause I recently bought it and I've never owned a Ford before.
It's just if there is something special to think of during the job.
Best regards Stefan
I have a 1.4 estate and the petrol filter is fitted under the car(covered in mud). There is over 90000 miles and it has never been changed. I suppose it depends on how clean and uncontainamated the petrol you are buying is. I always buy spare parts at my local Ford dealer. Ask there about the fuel filter.
message