Escort SI, indicators dont turn off, help!!!

Hi
My indicators on my escort (MK7 SI, N reg) dont switch of after I turn a corner by themselves, I have to manually switch them off, what parts would
I need to fix this?
Thanks
Colin
The multifunction switch might be worn out. It is situated on your steering column just below the steering wheel. Maybe you can resurrect it with some white grease. Or stop turning corners...
the plastic bit on the switch that catches on the lump on the steering column has probably bust off (bit technical me ya know) You'll have to remove the switch to find out.
for what the switch costs I'd live with it,