EVer wonder.....

.. what our problem solution success rate is, on here?
I'd guess it's higher per first visit than a trip to the shop.

I'll bet you're right! .. bamp
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

No way...there is a lot of guessing going on here....At least I hope not. :) Oh wait a minute, there's probably a lot of guessing going on at the shops too. HA!

Yeah, but here's the point.... THERE there is usually only ONE guy 'guessing'.
Let's call this the UFIXURFORD Commune!
heh... like that, Nomen?
you pay..DEAL with it!