Exact Mileage for a Diesel E350 Van?

where can I find the exact mileage for a diesel E350 van? They don't have it on the Ford website, and everyone else is just owners guessing what they are getting.

--
matthew w. russell
http://amphibio.us

6.3 to 34.8 MPG depending on a number of factors. I could be more precise but that's the best I can do with the info you are giving. Bob