Excessive fuel consumption on 1996 Thunderbirb

I have a 1996 Thunderbirb with 3.8 L engine. It has 100,000 km. I have replaced spark plugs, injectors puged, new gas filter (all dealer service) in attemp to solve fuel consumption problem. I only have this car about 4
weeks and start notice that this car take too much. Does anyone has similar problem or what do you think it is? Dealer can not offer any suggestion at this time.
Fuel consumption history 16.5L per 100 km 15.4L per 100 km

normal and H" the needle usually just below the letter "n")

driven a Ford with 3.8L. However, it seems to accelerate smoothly and reach 80 ot 110 km/h without too much of a problem.

"N", the car can be pushed without too much effort.

maintenance (no problem with tranmission)
Help!
Paul wrote:

For those that don't do metric, that's a car with ~62000 miles getting about 14 mpg.
Yeah, that doesn't seem right. My 4.6L '96 bird gets about 23 mpg. I'm going to estimate and say about 9-10L per 100 km.