Excited About Vicky

Yeah, I got another Crown Vic. This is my 3rd Box Vic, and my first Tudor. My question is, I have a hiss under the left side of the dash. I'm assuming
it's the vacuum motor for the auto release e-brake. I've never had to access that on my other vics, much less replace it. Any suggestions on where to get one? Any tricks to getting up in there?
CJB

A Chilton service manual will guide you.

LOL, you're kidding, right?
CJB

If I recall correctly its right there on the kick panel, might have to yank out the cover. Check to see if its just the hose broken before you get exited about buying one.