Expedition

The Expedition must be a pretty good vehicle, judging from the lack of posts in this group.
bamp

I think the lack of sales might have something to do with the lack of posts. I hardly ever seem then on the roads.

Lots of them in central Arkansas.
bamp
"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

That explains why we don't see them here.
Bill
The Expedition sells pretty well. Maybe you are confusing it with the Excursion?

Ford Expedition sales are in the tank at the moment, but that is true for most SUVs (even the wretched Toyota SUVs). Expedition sales reached a total of 1 million in 2001. Last year Ford sold 181,547 Expeditions (down about 10% from 2003). Still there are over 1.3 million Expeditions on US roads. This is a much larger number than most car models. Maybe you don't know what Expeditions look like.
Ed
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 03:08:17 GMT, "C. E. White"

they are also JUNK
hurc ast

My 2 ain't!!
bamp
Paul Sr. destroyed his Expedition on an episode of American Choopers, last week. Drove it all around inside their old shop that they were vaccating. Sr destroyed the office, washrooms, crashing into benches, the furnace unit, what ever got in his way he smashed into. Then he drove it through an overhead door and right off the loading dock and nose dived into the pavement.
See alot of Expeditions in Chicago.
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:25:05 -0600, "bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote:

thats the spirit send my kid to college hurc ast