Expedition Wiring

I've asked this question 3 times on the Expedition forum and been ignored. I have an 04 Expy Eddie Bauer, it does not have a power seat on the passenger
side, did it come pre-wired for a power seat? .. bamp
"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

Probably no one knows for sure. However, I believe the answer is no. The ordering guide for the 2004 Expedition doesn't even show power passenger seats as an option (see http://www.downsford.com/order_guides/2004%20Expedition%20Order%20Guide.pdf ). It is available on the 2006 Limited Expedition.
I believe it would be relatively easy to run power over to the passenger side if you can find a passenger side power seat. At least for my Expedition, the only wiring is a power feed. The controls are in the seat base.
Ed W

.. bamp
bamp wrote:

connector.

I need to correct what I said. The 2004 Expedition Ordering Guide does include an option that includes a power passenger seat. However, it is not a stand alone option. To get a power passenger seat you must get the climate controlled seats and the rear power vent windows. This package is only available on Eddie Bauer Models.
Regards,
Ed White