Expedition Wiring

I've asked this question 3 times on the Expedition forum and been ignored. I have an 04 Expy Eddie Bauer, it does not have a power seat on the passenger side, did it come pre-wired for a power seat? .. bamp

Reply to
bamp

Probably no one knows for sure. However, I believe the answer is no. The ordering guide for the 2004 Expedition doesn't even show power passenger seats as an option (see

).It is available on the 2006 Limited Expedition. I believe it would be relatively easy to run power over to the passenger side if you can find a passenger side power seat. At least for my Expedition, the only wiring is a power feed. The controls are in the seat base.

Ed W

Reply to
C. E. White

OK Thanks .. bamp

Reply to
bamp

The harness for a power seat MAY be there. Look under the seat for an unused connector.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

).> It is available on the 2006 Limited Expedition. I need to correct what I said. The 2004 Expedition Ordering Guide does include an option that includes a power passenger seat. However, it is not a stand alone option. To get a power passenger seat you must get the climate controlled seats and the rear power vent windows. This package is only available on Eddie Bauer Models.

Regards,

Ed White

Reply to
C. E. White