exploding duratec

http://www.samscars.com/gf41.html
bob

bob wrote:

Quality (!) is Job 1.
--
Civis Romanus Sum

Doo-doo happens
Mr. Giammalvo seems a tad confused by some of this...
He states that he isn't "authorized" to perform module programming...All one needs is a capable scan tool and a subscription to these files. This is called a cost of doing business. Along with access to this programming, a shop desparately needs to have a subscription or other access to the appropriate workshop manuals for their "target"audience...
Working on automobiles can be dangerous from the git go.. the chances for personal injury are quite high - there is no secret here.

Somebody needs to take a class in web designing......
On Sun, 24 May 2009 12:33:41 -0700 (PDT), Kruse

Agreed. I have a wide screen monitor but, I am not about to scroll across two screens to read a site or posting for whatever reason. The only way it fits on one screen, you can't see the ittybitty characters. On the flip side, the bold words can't be made to fit on a screen.
Lugnut

Well, there's a screen at the Comcast Center in Philly that is about 15 m wide. It should fit, if only the computers are hooked up tot he internet.
Jeff

It worked fine on my system. He's got some other interesting stories besides the duratech one.
I agree it sucks to read but is interesting especially of an owner of 2000 dohc

What kind of life do you losers have that you can spend your time posting in a NG on Memorial day?

Maybe some of us don't give a fuck about Memorial Day and your opinion! troll!

Moreover... some of us don't HAVE memorial day...
Our friend Mikey needs to realize the world is much bigger than he sees it.

I live in a small cabin in the woods about 100 miles from the nearest paved road. Luckily I can get satellite TV and Internet. My solar and wind "farm" provides enough electric for my needs and the 'local' costco lets me stock up on enough supplies to last 2 months at a time. I just got a new XDm .40 cal semi if you'd like to come visit. They won't find your body anytime soon.