Explorer '97 electrical problem

A couple of years ago I noticed the cabin lights would not turn off so I removed the fuse. Now, most lights on the dash come on (check guage, service soon, open door, 4X4, 4L, door open buzzer) and go off at
eratic times. Any Idea what is causing this?? thanks, alex
My guess is you have an electrical problem
mike hunt
bumblebee wrote:

Sounds like the power or ground to the cluster, I think I would pull it out and check the connector on the back.