Explorer Tire Pressure

Hi, The tires on our '96 Explorer are 235-75-R15. If I run less than the max 35 psi/cold the tires seem to wear on the edges indicating under-inflation, no
matter the brand. Other vehicles usually at 32 psi. have even wear. Any ideas why ? TIA.

35
no
Do they wear on both edges or just the outside? Does the tire say max 35 on it?
The tires wear more on the inside and outside edges of the front tires indicating low pressure. Rotating the front tires to the rear every 5000 miles helps to even out the wear. The 35 psi max cold is indicated on the tire sidewall.

max
Any
on