Extended Warranty

All, Just wondering if any of you have had to deal with First Extended Service Corp. I have a 7 yr 100,000 mile warranty on my T-Bird and the intake cracked in the wrong spot. Tried to get it covered under this warranty and
have had no luck getting a response. I have called twice and the person? on the other end keeps saying it is being expidited. This has been expedited for 2 1/2 weeks now and I'm getting over it in a hurry. Any thoughts?

Get it fixed at a Ford dealer and let the dealer worry about dealing with Ford.
If you get a lot of resistance, politely ask to speak to the manager. Stay at the desk (I mean right at the desk, don't sit down, stay in the way) until the manager comes out. Be very polite. If you don't get any satisfaction, ask to speak to the factory rep.
Jeff