f-150 electrial problem

98 f-150 battery guage discharges oil guage goes all the way up fuel guage reads 3/4 with 1/2 tank temp guage goes 1/2 way up ford tech said speed sensor in rearend was the problem replaced it still same problem altenator
bench test ok got any ideals

Use punctuation, run-on sentences are a PITA to read.
Maybe a bad common ground for the in-dash circuits, the guages are not getting the correct voltage?

ditto... think back! Done any under-dash work on it?
Sounds like a bad wiring harness ground
{see how easy that is to read!}
you pay..DEAL with it!