F-150 Overdrive Clunk

Hello - I have a 2004 F-150 4-wheel drive truck. It has recently started to make a clunking noise accompanied with a vibration right around 46 miles per
hour, about where it would shift into over drive. Anyone familiar with this problem? How can I begin to narrow this down and do some diagnostics? Thanks!