F-350 Door sensor location

I have a 2000 F-350 crew cab. When the back door is opened the interior light comes on but it will not turn off until it times out. Can someone tell me where the sensor is that activates the light. I think it must be inside the door panel.

Reply to
firedevil7

Yes. It's in the latch. Spray the latch opening liberally with WD-40 then open and close the door a few times. This should take care of it.

Reply to
Tom Adkins