F/S 73-79 Bronco Shroud & Washer Motor Cover.

I have an original, as far as I can tell a windshield washer motor cover and a fan shroud cover for a 1973-1979 Ford Bronco for sale. Both are white should I say cream in color and in good condition. The shroud has a small hole in one side from what it looks the fan rubbed into it. Will sell both or separate for $50.00 each. Shipping should not be more than $10.00 at the most. If it's more I'll pay the difference. I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth are of Texas if you would like to come pick them up. If you would like pictures just let me know and I'll be more than happy to send them.

Doug

Reply to
Doug