F/S 91-92 E350 Shuttle Bus Only 52K miles

I have a 1992 28' shuttle bus for sale. It's factory built on a Ford E-350 chassis with a Ford 460 cid engine. I must sell it because I need a cargo trailer. It has only 52,000 miles and is "PRIMO" mechanically. It needs nothing but a better radio...and even the one it has, works. It is currently set up with perimeter seating (seats face center) and seats 22. Also has tag wheels for extra weight.

This bus also has a wheelchair lift - been used to load a washer and a dryer and 2 men totalling 500lbs.

It would be terrific as a mobile billboard advertising vehicle, a mobile mechanic or work vehicle, a tour or shuttle bus, a motorhome with your own layout, a party bus, a surf buggy, or just about anything else you can imagine.

Price of $6500 is firm.

If you have an enclosed CARGO TRIALER of 7' X 14' or larger a partial trade is possible.

Also, this is a former UCSC shuttle bus. They converted to propane upon delivery. They did not remove the gas tank. They just unplugged the fuel pump and fuel injection. Therefore, with minor modifications you could convert this vehicle to dual fuel. BUT!....at the moment propane is way, way cheaper.

Pictures upon request. Please state type of upload you will accept. I can send a single JPG...or a package that is ZIPPED....or a package in an EXE format that will include a built-in unzipping program if you don't have one. Please make sure your ISP let's you download to 800K......lots of pictures.

Thanks Steve Hartman

831-429-8310 Santa Cruz, CA
Reply to
DUMBnEASY