F100 + 460 + Carter = Help!

I have a 1960 Ford F100 that I have installed a 1971 Lincoln 460. The intake and exhaust are stock 1971 Lincoln. I have also installed a 750cfm Carter carb and the truck has a 9in rear end, so it already
moves!.
I am looking for suggestions as to the right intake and header to install to go that extra step and push the engine.
I am learning as I go - as all my past restorations were stock. Help me become the rodder I want to be!
ivanogburn wrote:

so whats wrong with the edelbrock kits out there?....
ivanogburn wrote:

oh and headers? buy sum that fits...