F150 Computer Tuning

Is it worth it for me to get the computer in my truck tuned? My truck is a 92 F150, 351W. I have added headers, MSD ignition components and a supercharger. I currently live at an elevation of 6200 feet. I have never
tuned the computer at all and don't even know if it is necessary. The truck runs fine except for the crappy gas mileage (~12MPG).
Joe
joe opined in

Ask here, the ford truck tuner forum:
http://tinyurl.com/6hfsv