f150 fender removal help please

trying to get the headlamp "door" and assy off of my 93 F150 XLT. got the 2 screws ontop of the " decorative" chrome , ( lovingly referred to as a
headlight door by ford) but the manual makes reference to 2 nuts as well. of which I of course cannot find. anyone out here have experience with this? BTW end result is to take my fenders off Thanks in advance Mary Please reply to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Thanks
Glad I could help.... even if I do get a little snide sometimes.... I'm just a frisky old fart...