F150 wouldn't start

F150 V6 will not start. Engine turns over, acts like no fuel. Changed fuel filter, ignition coil and throttle air bypass -no change. Truck was driven

2 days ago and was fine.
Reply to
phaedrus

Did you make sure the emergency fuel pump shut off switch was reset?

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

I'm having a smaller problem on my 90 F150 XLT (5.8l, dual fuel tank)). I would run with no problems but once I let it sit, it has a hard time starting up (turns over nice, just doesn't start - low fuel pressure?)

I have noticed that I have no problems when I leave the truck on the forward tank, problem shows up pretty consistently when left on the rear tank.

I am assuming a bad fuel pump, just haven't had time to work on it.

Reply to
BD Jones

Forgot to say:

When trying to use the rear tank, I can hear the whine of the fuel pump for up to 10 minutes before it shuts off and I can start the engine like there was no problem. I leave the key in the ON position and wait.

Reply to
BD Jones