F250 Pasenger Air Filter

I have looked for the passenger air filter just under the windshield in the cowl on the passenger side of my 2003, F250 and have not found it. Does
anyone know how to get to it or if it even has one? I found and replaced the one on my Jetta in the same general location that I looked on my pickup.
John T.
SuperDuty does not have a cabin air filter.

the
the