F350 steering problem

Would appreciate any suggestions/comments regarding a steering problem on my F350 (1996) 22' motorhome. Had alignment checked, all steering components
checked & the rig still wants to follow any dips in the road (low area on one side of the road) so badly you can feel the steering wheel pull in your hands, even going slow - 30 mph near home the road has some side dips and if I release the grip on the wheel the wheel will actually turn right (clockwise) then come back. If you get hit with a serious cross wind it is tough to control - especially if a truck goes by in the opposite direction. Mo
Don't know for sure but a few things come to mind: Radius arm bushings Weak springs Worn shocks Get a second opinion on the suspension/steering components? Good luck and let us know how it turns out. el lobo

my
your
if
is