F350 stuck throttle

Hello!

'93 F350 5.9L 351 The other day, I wanted to back my truck up a few feet in the driveway. Well, I almost died when the accellerator stuck to the floor and the engine raced. Of course I put it in neutral and killed the motor. I pulled up on the pedal and it seems stuck down, in a half way position. Starting the truck again it does the same thing.

Is this common with these trucks. I haven't had time to check the throttle body to see whats actually stuck.

Thanks EAP

Reply to
DodgeVanGogh