F450 truck propane/gas problems- need manual

I have a 2001 F450 Dump truck runs on propane or gas, but propane is not working. I need a manual that has schematics for propane. Any ideas on how to get the propane side to work!

Contact the up-fitter who added the propane.
dont who added the propane, I just bought the truck