FA: 1934 Ford pickup (no reserve)

http://snipr.com/1934Ford

Oh how nice some one stuck a damn chevy motor in it because of that I would not have the piece of shit!

Well, if you feel so strongly about it put your money where your mouth is - you can be the high bidder, buy the truck, pull out the Chevy motor and scrap it, and build a proper Flathead Ford V8 for it.
Otherwise, shaddup. ;-P To each their own. He'll find a buyer.
--<< Bruce >>--
Ed wrote:

I'm not interested if reverse isn't working right.
Rob

Winning bid $15,000

No reverse gear??
Reverse gear was not invented until 1936.

Wrong. the Model T had reverse and it was discontinued in 1927.
Whitelightning