FA 1965 FE Big Block Manifold

Probably came from a 390, might fit other FE big blocks. This would be nice if you are restoring a '65 390 and want a year correct manifold. 5.00 opening bid, no reserve-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemy09336603
Some advice from past experience. Clean it up a little and take a new pic and youll get more bids.
Thanks, but we aren't really in the parts business. Just wanted to pass this one on. Don't really care what we get for it.